Thursday, January 13, 2011

XXL Features Eminem, Slaughterhouse and Yelawolf On March 2011 Issue

Meet the new Shady Records.
Slaughterhouse and Yelawolf are officially inked at the house Marshall
built up under Jimmy and Andre. To commemorate the new signees after an
outstanding year that Mr. Mathers had, XXL features
The New Shady Records on the March 2011 Issue
.
Eminem on his latest recruits
“Yelawolf and Slaughterhouse, it’s kinda phase two of Shady,” says Eminem.
“It’s the new generation of Shady Records and as we’re trying to
rebuild our label, it’s exciting for hip-hop and with all of
these forces coming together and with what everybody’s
capable of on the mic, it’s gonna be fun”.
Yelawolf reacts to being signed
“Considering where I’m from and the shit I’ve been through, it’s hard to
put into words what partnering with Shady means to me, my team at
Ghet-O-Vision, and my state of Alabama. I can tell you that when
you’re willing to give your life up to see a dream through,
the reward is great. And now that I’ve become an apprentice
to one of the greatest artists in the world, my potential
reaches beyond anything I ever imagined.
Let’s kill this shit”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter

free counters

Spot Counter

Statistics