Thursday, December 16, 2010

Keyshia Cole – Calling All Hearts [iTunes Version]

I don’t know why, but many mainstream US new albums often get released in Germany first. For my next iTunes post tonight, I have Keyshia Cole’s new album “Calling All Nights” for you. This regular version includes 11 tracks. And I add the newly released music video of the single “I Ain’t Through” for you too. Yes, I mentioned this is just the regular version, which means there will be a deluxe version soon 
Calling All Hearts, Keyshia Cole’s 4th studio album, follows her previous 3 platinum selling albums: The Way It Is – June 2005, Just Like You – September 2007, and A Different Me – December 2008. Her new album features guest performances by Nicki Minaj, Tank, Faith Evans, Timbaland, and Dr. Yvonne Cole.
Track List:
01. I Ain’t Thru (featuring Nicki Minaj)
02. Long Way Down”
03. Tired of Doing Me (featuring Tank)
04. If I Fall in Love Again (featuring Faith Evans)
05. So Impossible
06. Sometimes
07. Take Me Away
08. What You Do to Me
09. Last Hangover (featuring Timbaland)
10. Thank You (featuring Dr. Yvonne Cole)
11. Better Me
12. I Ain’t Thru [Music Video]
Release Name: Keyshia Cole – Calling All Hearts [iTunes Version]
Genre: R&B
Label: Geffen Record
Quality: MPEG-4 AAC Audio 44100Hz 16Bits 256Kbps
Size: 134.93MB
Release Year: 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter

free counters

Spot Counter

Statistics